As a teenager, acne has always been a problem for me. One day my skin is clear and the next day a huge pimple comes! Treating and healing breakouts seemed to be never ending for me. However, these products shown in the photo below seemed to have helped me along the way! I have normal to dry skin.
My Skincare Routine:
1. Cleanser: Cetaphil Hydrating Facial Cleanser (this cleanser is really good for sensitive skin)
2. Toner: Thayers Witch Hazel
3. Moisturizer: La Roche-Posay Double Repair Face Moisturizer. I also like the Neutrogena Hydro-Boost Water Gel. These both keep my face very hydrated so I highly recommend these.
4. Sunscreen: Glossier Invisible Shield (any suncreen works, but use it daily!!)
5. Chapstick: Vaseline
6. Face Masks: I love Glamglow face masks, but they are pricy.
7. Exfoliating Cleanser: I use the Glamglow exfoliating cleanser. It is important to not get an exfoliator that is too harsh on your skin and to only exfoliate 2-3 times a week.